The Classic Wine Country Tour
A guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand-picked stops and special treatment from our guide-staff.
Our classic wine country tour is fun, enjoyable, relaxing, and one that won’t be forgotten!
Duration: Approximately 5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 13.5 miles
Start Time: 10 am
Available Days: Weekends and A Few Select Weekdays
A La Carte Features
- Enjoy an enriched tour experience from the most experienced guides on the North Fork
- Select from an array of single-rider or
tandem bicycles to fit your needs
- Explore Long Island during a 13.5 Mile Relaxing Ride through the North Fork Countryside
- Experience the beautiful scenery of Long Island, see harbors, vintage homes, local wildlife and ingrain yourself into the culture of our local wine region
- Refuel with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout your tour to stay energized as we ride from location to location
- Privileged access to wander vineyard fields
- Delight in extra-virgin olive oil & fine vinegar
tastings to infuse your pallet – only available in Long Island
- Pay a visit to local farm stands where you can
purchase freshly made jams, pies, fruits, and
vegetables for your home
- Stroll down Love Lane after the tour for of Long Island’s one-of-a-kind shopping experiences. (only 1 block from our location)
- We include a support vehicle to transport any purchases you make along the way!
- Seasoned guides will capture moments from your day, photos will be available for free download
- *This package does NOT include wine*
- Includes A La Carte Features
- Includes sets of Wine Tastings at 2 North Fork Vineyards
- Includes A La Carte and Signature features
- Includes Mexican Village Lunch served buffet-style to compliment your tastings (excellent gluten-free option)
Brewery & Vineyard Tour
Pedal your way to local award-winning breweries & vineyards.
North Fork Experience Tour
Our Fruit & Wine Tours are one of a kind. The tour makes special stops between wineries to explore the beautiful farms of the North Fork.