Brewery and Vineyard Tours
Pedal your way to local award-winning craft breweries & vineyards where you’ll stop and learn about everything the North Fork wine country has to offer.
Please keep in mind that this is a lengthy ride, recommended for those who are confident in their ability to cover this distance.
Duration: Approximately 5.5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 18 miles
Available Days: Weekends and A Few Select Weekdays
A La Carte Features
- Cruise North Fork Long Island on a single use or tandem bicycles
- Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments
throughout your tour experience to stay energized while riding from location to location
- Our professional guides will direct you through the beautiful landscape, leading you from winery to brewery and more
- Gain privileged access to wander vineyard fields
- Delight in extra-virgin olive oil & fine vinegar
tastings to infuse your pallet with local flavors
- Pay a visit to local farm stands where you can
purchase up freshly made jams, pies, fruits, and
vegetables for your home
- Stroll down Love Lane after the tour for a one of a kind shopping experience. (only 1 block from our location)
- We also include a support vehicle to transport any purchases made along the way
- Seasoned guides will capture moments from your day, photos will be available for free download
- *This package does NOT include wine and beer tastings*
- Includes A La Carte Features
- Sample at least 4 North Fork Vineyard Signature Wines
- Sample at least 4 uniquely crafted beers from a local brewery
- Includes A La Carte and Signature features
- Authentic Mexican Village Lunch served buffet-style to compliment your tastings (excellent gluten-free option)
The Classic Wine Country Tour
A guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand-picked stops and special treatment from our guide-staff.
North Fork Experience Tour
Our Fruit & Wine Tours are one of a kind. The tour makes special stops between wineries to explore the beautiful farms of the North Fork.