The 3-Hour Cycling Tour
The Tour For The Nature Enthusiast
Hop on one of our single or tandem bicycles and we’re off! We’ll explore the beautiful scenery in Long Island’s North Fork.
Duration: Approximately 3.5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 16 miles
Start Time: 9am
Available Days: Saturdays and Sunday
- Bike a leisurely ride through the beauty of North Fork’s Countryside, lead by our expert tour guides
- Choose from single or tandem hybrid bikes to suit your needs
- Relish in the natural beauty of the farmlands,
tranquil beaches, channels, and Harbors that bring you into the unique culture of North Fork
- Our excursion host breaks at the beach & farm stands
- Delgiht In Extra Virgin Oil & fine vinegar tastings overlooking the Peconic Bay
- Ride through Lush green vineyards, see osprey nests, vintage windmills, as you ride down winding roads on this serene journey
- Unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments throughout your tour
- Stop at The Love Lane Shopping Experience for trinkets and souvenirs to commemorate your day after your tour. (shops located just around the corner from our location)
- Photographs will be taken throughout your
excursion to document your experience (available for free download)
- Tour includes support vehicle to keep you safe while on the tour and to carry any purchased souvenirs
This tour does NOT make any stops at vineyards or wineries
Bike Paint Sip Tour
A guided, leisurely bike ride that encompasses hand-picked stops and special treatment from our guide-staff.
Private Guided Tour
Our Fruit & Wine tours are one of a kind. The tour makes special stops between wineries to explore the beautiful farms of North Fork.