Duration: Approximately 5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 13.5 miles
On this guided 13.5 mile cycling excursion you will experience some unique stops on our North Fork Experience Tour
- Pedal to a picturesque cove on the Peconic Bay primarily across from inlets & marshes and indulge in a combination of infused oils and fine vinegars while breaking for chilled water.
- Visit to a Vineyard with a European Feel for tastings–very cool!
- Sample of Award Winning Wines
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Fine Vinegar Tastings
- Tandem & Hybrid Bicycles
- Professional Photographs Captured By our staff throughout the day available for free download
- Professional Guides
- Love Lane Shopping Experience at the end or beginning of your tour
- Unlimited Refreshments
- Visit To a Local Farm Stand (Jams, Pies, Fruits, Veggies, Charcuterie)
- Lunch (Optional) will be one of the following:
- Views and Fare!! Enjoy your beverage and a light lunch gazing at the tranquile peconic bay. Outdoor patio/restaurant backs up to the marina.
- Catered Greek Style Village Lunch Served Buffet Style at Vineyard
Tour will either stop at 1 of the Following:
- Tour the Salt Air Farm, a 125 acre historic property, restored and standing strong, since 1798. The “Little House” (despite being no larger than a shed) once a one room house, in the earlier years now used for Honey extraction, flower arranging, a home for bee- keeping gear & supplies. Experience the art of bee keeping from Prudence and learn about the precious role bees play in our ecosystem. Relish in the beauty of pristine white rock doves as they are released and impressively return back home.
- Finish to a stop at a quaint rustic Vineyard for tastings– always a favorite!!
- …and anything else we can do to add to “Your Experience’