Duration: Approximately 5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 13.5 miles
On this guided 13.5 mile cycling excursion you will experience some unique stops on our North Fork Experience Tour
- Pedal to a picturesque cove on the Peconic Bay primarily across from inlets & marshes and indulge in a combination of infused oils and fine vinegars while breaking for chilled water.
- Stop at a farm with outdoor seating and various indoor shopping – including local fruits, veggies and charcuterie.
- Finish to a stop at a Vineyard for tastings–West Coast Feel–Very Cool!
- Photographs taken throughout your tour available for free download
- Love Lane Shopping Experience
- Lunch Will Either Be:
- Views and Fare!! Enjoy your beverage and a light lunch gazing at the tranquil Peconic Bay. Outdoor patio/restaurant backs up to the marina
- A catered Greek-Style Village Lunch served buffet-style at the Vineyard
- All tours will also do one of the following depending on availability:
- Tour the Salt Air Farm, a 125 acre historic property, restored and standing strong, since 1798. The “Little House” (despite being no larger than a shed) once a one room house, in the earlier years now used for Honey extraction, flower arranging, an home for bee- keeping gear & supplies. Experience the art of bee keeping from Prudence astute to the precious role bees play in our ecosystem. Relish in the beauty of pristine white rock doves as they are released and impressively return back home.
- Stop at a second Vineyard–rustic feel–with tastings- always a favorite!!.